Tuesday, December 20, 2005

BestBuy Had Your Xbox 360.. For an Hour.

Well, they came and went, and those lucky enough to have heard about the huge deliveries to BestBuy were able to take advantage of news and score their Xbox 360 before Christmas.

Like many Xbox 360 fans, I had heard the news about the BestBuy deliveries last Sunday. I was even able to check my local stores for information about how many units were to be delivered. Much to my surprise, two stores in my area received over 100 units each. HOLY COW!

But my lazy self wasn't able to get to the store before it opened. It was freezing in Chicago, minus 10 degrees with windchill, the car was slow to warm up, so was I, the dog ate my homework, I left my glasses at home, the sun was in my eyes, Neuman! I was too late.

Within 1 hour ever single Xbox 360 had been sold at both of my local BestBuy stores. My chance to score an Xbox 360 before Christmas was now nothing more than a dream.

Sources tell me that another large delivery will take place in two weeks, and this time, no matter what, I'll have one of those units in my grubby little hands... no matter what!